The dream Jan 19th 2012
I am in a classroom – elementary school.
There is a boy waiting with a stack of soft covered books.
We will read them after this lesson.
He is very excited about it. He loves this book this author.
When we are finally ready to read the book. In walks the author.
She is going to read it loud to the class,
I sit with the boy.
I notice that the author has the same red stamp on her thumb that the boy has put on his. It has something to do with the story. I wonder at this.
There is magic in the story. What you say will come true.
There is something said about an ascent and then a fall into water.
As the story goes on I see each character climbs something different- even we go up in an elevator- ascend and then come down in a car that loses its brakes and we go into the water. I realize the power of this book.
Now we are in a café. Coffee and cakes people alienated separated. I stand up. I say no this is a friendly place. Every one talk to the person in the next table.
The boy gets up on a table. This is not a lawyer’s café he says humorously.
This is a place for friendship.
I say who wants to play chess. Then I want to qualify it.
I can’t play very well I start to say but it’s too late. Someone has some over to challenge me,
Best part of the dream was to realize we had entered magic time- and I was buddies with they boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment