Monday, March 5, 2012


March 5, 2012
Dream
I was at a college taking courses.
Sue Siegel was there too.
She wanted to do some meditating but all they had was meditation connected to various Subject matter – not general simple meditation. She was disappointed.
I was in a course – some kind of electronics.
I knew better than the guys how to fix stuff because of my computer background.
I realized they weren’t aware of my knowledge. I felt like an elder with wisdom. I would let them know when the time was appropriate.
I went to the lobby of a building between classes.
They told me Natalie wood was on campus but she was dressed like a man because she didn’t want anyone knowing she was there. Also she may have become a lesbian and that was why she was dressed like that. Had cut her hair and dyed it blond possibly too I pictured her with very short curly hair first burnete than blond.
Sue Siegel wants me to carry some of her stuff back to the main building or back to our place we were sharing.
I thought to myself I have as much to carry as she does-
She was insisting I carry it. I left trapped that I had to do it. Was figuring out how to refuse.she  told me to call her – she had no cell phone I was to call her home phone in some other state and she gets her messages directly from that phone.
There was another part of the dream

I was served food. It was delicious. I had some leftovers on the plate and asked where I should put them to save it for later...
No they informed me- we don’t keep left over’s we throw them out.
(I was embarrassed because I had served them leftovers previously and they were polite enough not to tell me at that time they didn’t eat leftovers.- It was peas and corn in a lovely delicious mix)
 I RECALLED GERARDO'S BROTHER WHO WAS INSULTED WHEN I SERVED HIM LEFTOVERS (true)



No comments:

Post a Comment