Friday, November 25, 2011
First I am driving a Volkswagen. Turning a curve on a mountainous road. I want to fit the car into like a glove or a parking space. As I try to do it, I reach the curve and then decide its better if I go around the curve first pull off the road and do it there so no one behind me will crash into me-
I am able to do it. Then I find myself with a man there, the situation changes now instead of fitting the car into the glove I want to make love with the man, we are in a lovely mood enjoying each other, and I feel free and adored by this new fellow.
He finds out they want him to direct a new Broadway play and they want me to act in it too. We go to stay in a hotel they have picked out for us. I get some new clothes . We are in the hotel room. We don’t use our names as we don’t want anyone to find us. This new man is very famous. His name is David, I don’t know much about him - he's very intriguing. We see some men run by, in front of our windows. They are up to something- I think they must be on the roof but when I look out I see our room is on the first floor.
Mary and family arrive at our room. Darryl has met a large group of tourists and has been filming them but the film was done badly and has to be thrown away. Somehow he is also Sidney and I am annoyed he spends all this time taking films of people he hardly knows when he could be with the family.
Mary tells me we are all going to the beach, I must change into my bathing suit. Doris jacoby starts to go through my suitcase wants to see what kind of clothes I have and how I have packed. I know she wont be impressed.
I am disturbed by her nosiness.
The best part of the dream is the acceptance and care from this david man.
No comments:
Post a Comment