Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 11/24/11-
 Very sleepy today so this is a nap dream
It is so wonderful to awaken from a nap when the dream is still with you.
I was walking through our bottom floor apartment. We lived in a project where all the apartments were attached and only one floor.
AS I walked from room to room everyone was gone I wondered where could they be. Must be outside I thought. There they were, all looking up at the sky, with our neighbor, a kind of strange guy who had been telling us he was seeing things in the sky. Sure enough I looked up and there was a circle of pulsating and emerging light and color in the middle of the daylight sky,  reds and yellows - kind of like a ring of fire . I watched for a while wondering what it was .
“Oh my god I thought this is real, He’s right. Something’s going on. How far can people see this i wonder. How extensive is the view.”My mother my father Sammy our entire family is there together.
Then I was told oh this is a show of what others have seen.  Someone had put it up for us to view. Then this is not actually happening now? I ask disappointed- then I can’t really believe it - they may be putting up something that is false...
The young neighbor guy said “I’ve been indicted.’
“ For what?”  I ask.
“They don’t like that I’m telling peole about this”
“But indicted doesn’t mean your going to jail... just that they want to talk with you”  I say.
 I feel a connection with this guy. They are siting around a table outside with treats and drinks. I start helping move things back into our apartment not really sure what’s our and what’s his.
 My mother says to him. “You really shouldn’t let aunt Lil do everything for you”, chastising him.
I realize with this statement how much she adores this fellow and want s to mother him. I feel connected to him because I don’t really fit in my family as I’m a wee bit weird like him.   I Sense that he’s interested in me and that makes me happy,.



No comments:

Post a Comment