Last night Joan and I went out to a blind tasting dinner at Makawao Bistro
The dream
I am in a tall skyscraper in the city on the top of the roof. I can see see the tiny lights of the buildings below.
I am with some young children. We decide to make some music with bells and things that little kids use. I go into the kindergarten class to borrow the equipment.
I see the previous teachers there.
They are in the nude.
They are all very tall -I see a man with long legs his nude backside facing me.
It’s like they are hippy types and thought everyone was gone for the day so they took off their clothes.
Another part of the dream
It’s a party I want to take some videos – I look for the camera. A man who used to be my husband- a wee bit of Gerardo and Julian and someone else- -is using the movie camera and he is taking pictures of touching very very slowly some soft food like substance- he looks at me – I know he would like to go back with me again but it is too late - too impossible. He kisses me in the same slow intricate way. It is very sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment