Sunday- going to HANA TODAY WITH JOHN.
Non stop dream last night-
I would awaken and go back to the dream I was in.
I was traveling. And staying with some local people.
They lived in the city.
While I was having the dream I was also dreaming about the painting I am working on-throughout the dream I wanted to remember that I must paint a solid light background and a darker outline with dark circles overlay...
There was a woman and a man.
Someone needed to go to the hospital and be treated... was it me?
The woman was very kindly- good-looking couple... professional -
They really wanted to help me. At one point he was like my father. I wanted to show him the drawing I was doing...
Some were my own - some were copies...
Would he care in a way that my father never did??
They were pencil drawings...
She worked in the hospital. I needed to get back to their apartment. She gave me her phone to call the husband.
Back at the apartment- I begin to lay out my things on low living room type table in their bedroom.Jewelry- spiritual objects...Then I tell thme I really need my own room. They take me to a room in the back that can be mine.
A nice room.
(The next part of the dream I had awakened and gone back to sleep)
We wake up the next morning.
THE WOMEN has gone off to work...
I can tell they want me to stay as long as I care to. Very generous.
I begin to tell them about staying with a family in Costa Rica ..
( true story) that even thought there were maybe 15 people living in a small place everyone gave each other space.. The man really enjoys this story- he is smiling at me in a way that tells me he thinks i am very interesting
Sue Siegel is also staying here. She says I like this tent. (Apparently she was sleeping in a tent in the other room.)
I wake up and try to think do i have relatives anywhere in the world that i can visit??
No comments:
Post a Comment