First I awoke at
5 am in the midst of a powerful dream... long story- I was so
disappointed that
as the daylight mind awoke the dream was gone in a flash.
How could it be
gone?? I was so
engrossed in it.. I
wonder The complex
feeling of the dream
lingered like a low hanging cloud on a foggy day. But I couldn’t
capture the
story line. I resolved next time to work on remembering my
dreams,The moment
before the conscious mind takes over.
I awoke again at 6:30... And
thank you god I
remembered this time because
she was a truly wonderful dream.
Joan and Marlene
had both come to visit. I needed to call them back to make a
date to see them.
I was sitting in
my bedroom when a young lady/boy??) comes in
“.I am feeling
jealous all the time “
she confides very
upset...
I smile
warmly- “me too” I say laughing...”
Its quite aright - It’s very normal. I myself am feeling
jealous all the
time. Its just human”
Now She/he
relaxes... in walk 2 other young women...
Suddenly I
realize they are all my children and we’re all psychics...
They arrange for us to make a movie- are the
interviewing each other...to tell this story of all of us coming
together-
There is one
Hispanic gal. I think she is really my daughter returned..
Gerardo her father, and the 2 other gals... and a 14 year old
black boy...
He’s putting paper
into the printer but using the wrong kind old holed paper they
used to use
years ago. The printer has got jammed...
Its wonderful to
see them all working together- how much I have. This large
family of mine.
I call to Sammy
to meet his brothers and sisters... I have gone into an
adjoining room.
I observe Sammy with a 2year old baby boy. This baby loves to throw himself on the floor and giggle... Sammy’s totally enjoying him...
I observe Sammy with a 2year old baby boy. This baby loves to throw himself on the floor and giggle... Sammy’s totally enjoying him...
The thought comes
to me they could all gang up together and rob me...
They could break
all my video equipment because they are not being careful
I am so
full of love for my new family... I
call Gerardo. To tell him about all my new children’ I want to call Joan and Marlene but of course phones they don’t work..
I wake up with so
much joy... remembering this loving dream...
this
feeling of being a matriarch to all these young people,,

No comments:
Post a Comment