Monday, December 03, 2012
So there is a radio show being taped. And the guys have a great
idea to interview this female cosmology scientist. And they know she’s going to
discuss her complex theory of the big bang and they're setting it up to make her
look the fool. They think it will be so much fun and everyone will get a big
kick out of it.
No one
likes her- not even me (she reminds me of d Lisa diamond) very superior in her
adittude BUT I KNOW THIS IS REALLY CRUEL- and i suggest that i be the
interviewer- "Well perhaps," the bosses say -=
"it would be good to have a female scientist interviewed by a female," i suggest - knowing than if i do it I will turn if around so they won't Be able to make fun of her... and i will put in my theory of the female nature of the universe
"it would be good to have a female scientist interviewed by a female," i suggest - knowing than if i do it I will turn if around so they won't Be able to make fun of her... and i will put in my theory of the female nature of the universe
I recall the visual was something like an underwater scene as she
told us what she would speak about and explained
complex terms of the continuous birthing of the universe not one big bang
No comments:
Post a Comment