Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday, August 22, 2011- Growing fingers


Went to see damn Yankees last night with Charlie

Awoke at 5 am. And went back to sleep

I had gone to see a guru.
I went back to my room I had a very heavy object which contained pictures of this guru and others hanging from a log that helps hold up the ceiling of my room. I was with a friend who said she took it down because she thought it might collapse the ceiling.
I looked at the pictures. Then something happened. My fingers began changing sizes. The index finger world suddenly gain an ¼ inch or so. The pinky would get tiny... then the ring finger would get long and another would get smaller. I went back out to the living room where my brother and others were and showed them what was happening. I could feel the spiritual energy surging through me. So I knew that it came form some transmission.
I didn’t know why it was happening or what it meant. We were standing outside. And the guru comes by. Everyone wants to talk to him- he says he wants to meet with the new people - the ones he hasn’t met yet. So I step back. I see Amy krantz in the crowd- I smile at her and she smiles back. I know this is some kind of reconciliation.
A little later when he is alone, I approach him and show him what’s going on with my fingers. He also doesn’t knowm, but tells me a story about people how who come to him for cures and later they get healed. He doesn’t know how it happens but it does. He assumes that what’s happening with my fingers has similar explanation. We are standing together high on a mountain. My brother and some friends are walking on a path below. I realized I have been inside all the time and should be seeing this marvelous mountain. I realize the Guru doesn’t really know what’s happening to me either. But I do know its spiritual energy because I feel it strongly in my body. The view from the mountain is glorious. There was something else when I was back in the living room with my brother and others. He was talking about the translation of some spiritual books that I was doing. "She believes this crazy stuff," he says to Zara... She agrees with him since – 
"oh come on Zara," I say to my brother. "She believes more way out stuff then me."

It’s very strange in my dream watching these fingers getting longer and shorter.


this is Kalu Rinpoche- I received an empowerment from him the other night-
he didn't look like the guru in the dream who was alot older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment